Preparation Days by Zoom
Welcome to the world of Preparation Days via Zoom
If you are unable to attend your local Preparation Day or if you have never been to a Preparation Day before, why not sign up for a Zoom Preparation Day – Distance is no object!
Each Zoom Preparation Day will last approximately 2 – 2 ½ hours. Places must be booked at least a week in advance to allow time for the organiser to send out invitations to all participants.
Below is a List of the Zoom Preparation Days in date order. Choose the one you would like to attend and then follow these instructions: –
1. Note the postcode of the meeting you wish to attend
2. Go to the Preparation Day page with the map, type or paste the post code into the box and press Search.
3. The details of the Preparation Day you wish to attend should be the first entry on the list.
4. If it isn’t, change the number in the radius box to 1 mile and press Search again.
5. Press the name next to the word Contact: a box should appear where you can type your message. Make sure you include your e-mail address as the organiser of the day will need to contact you.
6. If you do not receive an acknowledgment within 5 days or if you run into any difficulties, then please telephone the WDP Office for help.
7. Note that there is a limit on the numbers who can attend Zoom Preparation Day and also fewer days than normal – so book early to avoid disappointment.
8. If possible, please book for the earlier days first. It would be a shame if the last Preparation Days on the list were full up when places had been available at earlier ones.
We are sorry that the booking process is a little complicated. To have made it simpler would have involved considerable changes to the internal workings of the website, which would have taken a long time to carry out.
Find your nearest location
Find your nearest location in this list of Zoom days